Sunday, April 20, 2008

Starting Over

This will be a repeat of my last post on my previous blog, simply to get this thing rolling here. If anyone else has had similar problems with their blog and knows how to repair them, please let me know. Ah well... nothing wrong with a second blog... as the sanity and happiness at the Snelling Ranch does continue. Yes, good, GOOD days here, had a priceless gospel meeting this afternoon, and lots of good work to look forward to tomorrow... so no complaints.

Here's the repeated post so ya'll can now make comments. *big smile.

From 110, my CA-125 came down to 26, so that chemo is still at work. I got dosed again last Thursday, had a puny weekend, but am getting ready to take on the world again now. Should have someone take photos of me during the puny days... that'd dump a dose of reality on your head you'd likely not soon forget. The house gets messier by the minute, the bed never gets made, I barely brush my teeth or comb my hair. Oh wait! I don't have hair. I should say, I don't wear my wig or cute hats, or even try to look decent. Whew. It ain't pretty. Sympathy cards can be sent to Andy at our home address.

Here are some of our home moments recently that have made me smile...

Brently as our personal slave, getting more work done in a day than most people do in 10. And I'm serious. We're unbelievably lucky to have him help us out when he can.

Then just some fun ones taken recently:


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle, long time no chat, love the latest pictures and the popsicle video... Love the wig too! Hollywood to you for a nickname...
Good good CA number, right!? hope this blog works right now. thanks for updating it all. love Mars

The J's said...

I haven't had any problems like that on mine, and the link on yours worked fine to come over here...but ahh, the life of computers & technology...
Those numbers look great! Take care!!

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm so glad your new blog is working and I can add a comment! I like your picture and comment about Brent! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw you today but didn't dare ask if the # went down anymore. Decided to check the blog and found a new one and a great number. Wonderful!
Love, Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Nice new blog look! It has to be frustrating to not have blogger cooperate - but I'm glad you found another way around the problem! :) Great pictures! Glad to hear the good news about your numbers! Sending hugs & love to all of you...

All About the B's said...

Love those numbers!!! You looked so good yest, was great to be in mtg with you and see that you are well. Its a bit nippy out today, altho with the sun shinning and very little wind, we will take the nippy. :-) have a great week!

Alison said...

Michelle,
Continuing to enjoy your posts-especially when things are going well for you. You inspire me! Ordinary days are SUCH a wonderful thing, aren't they! :) I missed Gospel Meeting yesterday because of a sick little one but so glad for a good "note-taker" in the family. They really are "priceless" and glad for you. Have a wonderful week!

Alison H.

Anonymous said...

Good Monday morning to you!! I won't repeat my e-mail, but wanted to say great new look! I love the thought on problems, that is an awesome one! I am very very impressed with the moving, changing snapshot set-up too - you did an awesome job on it all!
Have a super week!

Anonymous said...

a california friend says:

Love the new blog's look! And so glad for the good news of your CA-125 finally heading down into the right territory. Now we can all breathe a little easier =) Hugs

Mimi/Susan said...

Finally I can leave a comment. I haven't had problems on mine YET! Wonderful news about your CA-125. Sounds like you are enjoying "normal" life, whatever that is. Yeah for chemo, as awful as it is.

Leilani said...

Hey, nice green flower top border! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your new blog site! Glad to hear about the good CA number.