Thursday, June 5, 2008

Photo Journal of Recent Days

Tell me this photo below isn't the cutest one you've ever seen! A person can't help but smile at it... well unless you're Bonnie L and you have some not-so-great memories of salamanders, but even she admits it's a cute one... as long as she doesn't have to touch this slimy beast. It's another WestonAlan original (Tiff's brother the awesome photo-chronicler), as are all the photos on this post.






This'll mainly be a photo post as I know nothing more about my health to share. I had chemo #6 last Friday and I have an appt in Denver on the 10th, after which I'll likely have more news than ya'll care to hear. Might be more chemo, might be surgery, might be radiation, might be throw-in-the-towel.... I have no clue. But I'll fill you in when I know more.


In regular news, Andy and I are doing great, we're still trying to finish up spring work which keeps getting postponed due to RAIN. It's amazing and I'm loving it.




So here are some spring 2008 photos...







Popsicle in wide-angle..... :)





A little more tasteful, a lot more beautiful..... (sorry Popsicle)



Through the garden gate ...




Day's end at the Snelling Ranch...



And lastly our 3 little ones - - the only 3 we're getting this year, unfortunately, due to some pretty sad circumstances - - so these guys are pretty special.





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the new beautiful pictures...and about the salamander...was he PUT there or FOUND there? What does it mean that I'm even wondering???? Ha.. Maybe I have something to learn from them. Ha..Ha.. Love, Bonnie

Mimi/Susan said...

Sounds like you are in the calm before the storm period. I hope you enjoy everyone of these calm days. And sometimes storms just pass on over. Or maybe blow up some dust and then pass on. I hope that you get nothing more than a bit of nuisance on the 10th. To MY way of thinking you've had enough. Your babies are beauties. I'll be thinking about you next Tues.

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous pictures!! Water (rain) does wonders...LOVE the flowers and even the salamander! :) We'll be standing by to hear!! Stop in at convention on your way back! :) LW

Anonymous said...

a california friend said...
Beautiful pictures. Adorable salamander. Precious 'little ones'. Interesting perspective of Popsicle =) Take care...

Lainey said...

Your colt in the middle appear to have an icecream cone on its forehead. I wonder if it is just me. Popscicle and icecream, fun! They are all darling! I love the picture of the farm at sunset. Reminds me of times spent there on the farm as a child. I really loved those trees, since we really didn't have any to speak of out at JC. The sun has a special way of setting in Wyoming. Much love to you all.

Renee said...

Hi, there, M and A....wow, some beauties on this post!! I, too, love the Days End at the Snelling Ranch photo!

We are getting heaps of rain, too. It's unbelieveable. A little too much of it came frozen, so thank goodness for insurance!

Just returned from Antioch...it was so wonderful. One little thought that meant lots..."Don't panic...pray!"

My thoughts will be with you tomorrow..and of course we all will be anxious to hear what the docs say.

Tight hugs....Renee

Traci K said...

So glad to see your post, Michelle! Are those mountains in the background? I do miss that kind of scenery as I grew up in the Pacific NW and they don't have mtn's. here.:( Good luck tomorrow and we'll be waiting to hear! Hugs!-Mike, Traci, Justin and Jarin K.

Anonymous said...

Praying and thinking of you today. I love the salamander pix. Oh think of the stories the first graders could right about that pix
Hugs
Retha